5 Things you Must Know about Powerhouse Singer Florence who will perform on Voice season 14 finale
Florence Welch: 5 things you would like to know about the Powerhouse Singer.
Florence Welch and the Machine are giving out a performance on The Voice season 14 finale. Prior to the band hits the stage lets know about the talented lead singer.
1. Florence’s latest album “High as Hope” coupled with the Machine is about to get released on June 29. She already released singles “Sky Full of Song” and “Hunger”.Since 2015 this will be band’s first album. This band is better identified with her songs like “Dog Days are over” “Cosmic Love” and “Never Let Me Go”.
2. Florence aged 31, got serious since she used to drink before any performance. She informed Billboard in 2015 that “I’m quite shy, really—that’s probably why I used to drink a lot, “But I don’t anymore”. I had time to strengthen myself when I had the time to make this new record. When I returned back as a challenger I decided to not give up the struggle which I started. Later I thought I can go back to dive into it, but see what had happened to me. I dived back into it but it literally left me broken.
Florence Plus the Machine will Perform the Hunger on the stage of The Voice Finale.
3. She while hanging out with Kanye West and Lykke Li set ablaze a hotel room... She exposed to Q magazine that she accidentally set fire to her hotel room after leaving a cinnamon tea on the stove. I returned to the hotel, looked my phone, fragmented tooth – came round and there was black matter all over the wall, my book had burned on the table and I identified a bucket of water on the floor she said. This was the last scene I saw when I got up with the Hangover; half of the room was maligned.
4. Florence is a close friend of Blake Lively. Florence actually performed on Blake Lively’s nuptials on Ryan Reynolds.
5. Her friend Taylor Swift had influenced one of her albums. Prior to writing How Big, How Blue, How beautiful she got the much-required advice from her BFF. Taylor said that she ought to sing what is happening in her life, Florence added to Billboard, words of Taylor Inspired her as she tells Honestly, This could have been a breakup record, she continued, otherwise It was more about trying to Understand Myself.