Weird & Hidden Facts About 'Sleeping With The Enemy'
10 Hidden Facts About 'Sleeping With The Enemy'
One time when I was a kid, Got sick and missed about a week and a half of school. Now, it should look like each kid's dream to miss that abundant college. However the dissatisfaction I intimate throughout the day honestly left ME desire I used to be taking orthography tests and learning about calculus. ANYWAYS- when concerning the third day of doing nothing, however, sleeping on the couch and observance recent movies, my mum set to shop for some new DVDs on behalf of me to look at, and one in all they were Sleeping With The Enemy.
Check out these weird facts about the Sleeping With The Enemy movie.
1. Julia Roberts didn't like the City where some Part of Film Shooted
2. The Shooting Of the movie Completed just after the 11th week of Home Alone
3. The Movie is based on a novel
"The book was written by Nancy Price." This is such a good movie.
4. Formerly the Lead Role Connected to Kim Basinger
5. Martin's Dead Body keeps changing Positions
6. Laura's new Name Defines her Past
7. Lead Role: Originally written along Jane Fonda's mind
Roberts did a Good job though.
8. The film got Awful Reviews
In fact, it currently holds a 22% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
9. The carnival that Ben takes Sarah to is named after the film's construction coordinator.
It is called Claude Powell's Super Carnival
10. Laura failed at breaking the lightbulbs on the beach
Sleeping With The Enemy: Remember when she is throwing rocks at the lights to prepare for her escape? Well, the first rock she throws can be seen whizzing by the light as Roberts missed it completely. However, the bulb still breaks because it was rigged too.
Read More: Real Quotes